Common Questions About NetEnt Casinos
Since its inception in 1996, the NetEnt brand has become synonymous with high-quality online casino gaming. The company pushes the limits of 3D technology and intuitive storytelling to craft games that are both fun to play and beautiful to behold. Unlike many other software developers who operate casinos as well, NetEnt’s focus is purely on the ultimate gaming experience.
The Swedish company has bases in popular gaming regions like Gibraltar, Malta and Alderney, holding licenses with all of their gaming bodies, as well as the UK Gambling Commission. From these hubs, NetEnt licenses its games and software to casinos around the globe.
NetEnt’s strengths lie in fun and inventive themes, as well as the colourful, often striking artwork that lends their titles a high-polished, cinematic quality. We’ve created this guide to better illustrate how NetEnt has kept on top of the online game for two decades and where you can go for the ultimate gaming experience.
NetEnt is the King of Online Slots
With over 20 years’ experience working in online gaming, NetEnt is now recognised as not just a game developer, but a software solution provider. It has established digital modules to help online casinos operate more quickly and, more importantly, make it easier to integrate its games, which remain its primary focus. Luckily for punters, it's the games that are the key to NetEnt’s success. The company maintains that all of its titles deliver a 95% to 98% payout and it highlights this as the main reason that players return again and again.
The content and themes of the games enrapture and intrigue those who try them. As NetEnt states on its website: “the superior graphics, sound and mathematics are cultivated in a way that only we know how, and from this magical mix, our partners benefit from greater casino results.” These world-class slot games include fan favourites that are still as popular today as they day they were released, like Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, Dracula and Jack and the Beanstalk. NetEnt isn't afraid to try and re-invent the wheel either, bringing new ways to play in games like Aloha! Cluster Pays.
Finding the Best NetEnt Casinos
NetEnt is one of the longest-running game developers online and because its games have a great reputation among players, almost every casino carries them. This makes it difficult to single out specific casinos over others, especially as the games are all the same. What you need to do is look at other aspects of the casino to see what best suits you and if there are any advantages to be had. Here are a couple of aspects you might wish to consider:
- Game quality over quantity | Variety is the spice of life, but some casinos try to draw new customers in by overwhelming them with how many games are on offer. Not all of these titles will be up to scratch, so see if you can search within the slots category for NetEnt. The more games from a well-known and trusted developer there are, the more quality options to choose from.
- Bonuses | Many casinos will run bonuses that involve giving away free spins or deposit matches. More often than not, these bonuses will be tied to a specific game or a small selection from one developer. Read through the terms and conditions of the casino to see which NetEnt games qualify for the bonuses.
Choosing a Mobile NetEnt Casino
NetEnt is at the forefront of mobile gambling, having shifted to the versatile HTML5 platform in 2014 and more recently creating NetEnt Touch to transform its games for best use on a smaller touch screen like a smart phone or tablet. Check whether the casino you're into has a mobile-friendly site and if it employs NetEnt games on it.
This is especially true if you want to roll up to the live casino – an area that NetEnt has been moving into over the last couple of years. Those casinos employing NetEnt’s live casino software will usually come with a small selection of these games optimised for smart phones and tablets, so the live dealer can be streamed to your mobile screen on the go.
When choosing which mobile casino to play on, the device you use shouldn't be an issue. While the early NetEnt Touch games were first developed solely for iOS, the sharp rise in usage of the Android operating system means that today all NetEnt mobile titles are built for both types. When the company releases a new game for an online casino, the mobile equivalent is usually launched at the same time.
Top Rated NetEnt Games
To meet your every slot game desire, NetEnt has built a diverse portfolio filled with many different types. Here's a brief overview of some of the best-known and most impressive titles:
- Gonzo’s Quest – An adventure game based loosely on the life of Gonzalo Pizzaro, a Spanish conquistador who sails for South America to find the lost city of gold. The slot uses an avalanche feature where the symbols fall into place, with everything rendered in stunning 3D animation.
- Starburst – This bright, fast-paced game places a huge focus on Wild symbols as you spin through space listening to the mesmerising cosmic soundtrack. The Wilds expand to offer re-spins, with the chance to win big.
- Aloha! Cluster Pays – Set on a heavenly Hawaiian island, this fun, cartoony video slot has six reels, with winning paylines formed not in a line, but in a cluster of nine or more. On top of that, it offers a host of bonus and specials including Sticky Wilds and Free Spins.
- Musical Series – NetEnt is beloved for its series of games based on classic musicians and bands, including Jimi Hendrix, Motorhead and Guns ‘n’ Roses. Each features symbols and music of the title artist, so you can rock out while you win.
To enjoy these special titles and a myriad of other NetEnt games, check out our top-rated NetEnt Casinos now.