Online Paysafecard Casinos New Zealand
Casinos in New Zealand now offer a broader range of payment options on their websites, including paysafecard. Here is where you can learn all about paysafecard, what it is, how it works and reasons why it might be a good fit for you. It’s a relatively new alternative deposit method at online casinos but has a few things going for it. Let’s take a look.
Guide to Online Casinos That Accept Paysafecard
Casinos in New Zealand compete with each other for players so offering unique features can be an advantage. Payments is a growth area with casinos and can be a pain point for customers. Traditional debit and credit cards remain but new options are becoming more popular. Paysafecard is an alternative casino deposit option where you convert your offline cash into deposit funds online.
You do this by paying cash for vouchers which come with a 16-digit code. You then take this code to the online casino and it is converted to online funds. It works a bit like a mobile phone top-up card and is an innovative way to use your cash for playing. It is a popular payment method in places where traditional banking is limited and online casinos accepting paysafecard are also convenient for those who simply prefer using cash.
Advantages of Using Paysafecard at Online Casinos
The main advantage is around converting hard cash into usable online funds. This is key and cash is still king for many people despite the digital economy we live in. Many have been looking for a solution that lets them use their cash online and now they have it.
- A way to get your cash online
- No cards or bank account required
- Accepted directly at some casinos
- 650,000 sales outlets worldwide sell the prepaid vouchers
Casinos are monitoring it and seeing how popular it proves with punters. If it takes off, you can expect to see much higher acceptance rates. Another great advantage is that Skrill & Neteller digital wallets also accept these vouchers, so you have two ways to play at casinos using cash balances.
Disadvantages of Using Paysafecard at Casinos
It requires a few steps and you couldn’t call it super-fast or convenient. You have to find an outlet, buy a voucher then come back to the online world. Many just use their bank cards instead of this option. But for those who have cash and do not have cards, this is a game changer as no other method allows you to access online casinos with cash.
How to Sign up with Paysafecard
You have 2 options:
- Don’t sign up- just buy the vouchers and use them directly at casinos accepting paysafecard
- Create an account, load multiple vouchers to create a balance and transfer funds to casinos using this balance.
Option 2 means you make payments via your account, so you pay with a username and password. This is suitable for regular payments at casinos. Opening an account is free. Either way though, you will have to go to a sales outlet and use cash to buy the vouchers.
How to Make a Deposit with Paysafecard
Follow the below process to pay with this method at paysafecard casinos:
- Find your local sales outlet using the search feature on the Paysafecard website
- Buy Paysafecard vouchers in these amounts: 10, 25, 50 or 100
- Pay at the casino by entering the 16-digit Paysafecard PIN after choosing Paysafecard as your payment method in the deposit section.
Paysafecard can be used at online casino in 2 ways:
- Pay direct at an online casino who accepts Paysafecard using the vouchers
- Use the voucher to add funds to your digital wallet (both Skrill & Neteller accept these vouchers as a wallet funding method). Then use the wallet to make the deposit at the casino.
Can I Withdraw with Paysafecard?
No, paysafecard vouchers and online balance are for deposits only. You can send money to a casino, but you need an alternative payment method to withdraw your winnings down to.
Paysafecard meets a need among cash users who wish to gamble online. Many want to use cash but have no way to transfer it to online casinos. Now they have, thanks to the changing payments landscape. This is something different and time will tell just how big it can become. You can now use cash to deposit directly at casinos or fund your digital wallet for indirect cash deposits. Those not interest in cash will quickly move on to alternatives, but cash lovers are no longer tied to land-based casinos and that is a big deal.