Common Questions About New Casinos
The mobile casino world is constantly changing. As established operators push their products onto portable platforms and new casinos burst onto the scene, the number of mobile gaming options is constantly on the rise. From bonuses and security to the ways you can play, all the latest mobile casinos in 2017 bring something different to the table. Of course, before you can tap in, you need to know where to look and what to look out for. So, with this in mind, we've compiled a complete guide to new online casino sites and their mobile counterparts.
Where to Find Brand New Casinos
As straightforward as it would be to have a database titled 'New Casinos', the reality is that the iGaming industry isn't that cohesive. But that doesn't mean you can't find updates on the latest innovations if you know where to look. Naturally, the obvious place to find new mobile casino sites is an operator's homepage. If, for example, LeoVegas had just released a new mobile app, it would be bragging about it on its homepage. Similarly, most online casinos now have a blog or a presence on social media. These pages are where you'll find product announcements and links to any new mobile options.
Another resource you can use to find new mobile casino apps is your native app store. Whether it's the Apple Store or Google Play, you can open the virtual market place, search "casino" and you'll be given a list of all the options available in your country of residence. Although the exact ordering of each list may be slightly different, it's usually the case that the newest apps are towards the top.
Finally, if all of that searching seems like too much hard work, the best way to find new casinos online is through our platform. Aside from having a team of experts constantly on the lookout for new releases and ideas, we have direct links with many of the industry's top operators and often have the heads up on a pending release before it happens.
Thanks to this, we can preview a product and write about it just as it's about to drop. This not only means you'll get an early insight into the latest developments, but a review of what the product or innovation is like. Indeed, you might spend all of your time searching for new online casino sites, only to find that the ones you've found aren't very good. We take away a lot of this risk as our team does all the hard work. Through a combination of experience, partnerships and expert insights, we're able to find and filter the best new casino sites for you.
Choosing a New Online Casino to Join
Choosing new online casinos is always a matter of personal preference, but that doesn't mean it's impossible to rate a casino site. There are some standard things you should be looking out for before you ante-up:
- Does it have a generous bonus? | All new casinos online have to make an impression and the easiest way to do so is by offering a large welcome bonus. Of course, size isn't everything, but a new casino has to push the boat out a bit. Any new mobile casino sites or apps you size up should have a shiny golden hello.
- Games, games, games | There's no excuse for a modern online or mobile casino not to have at least 150 games. While cramming that many games into a mobile app isn't easy, the operator should at least be trying to fill its platform with as many options as possible. In the old days, mobile casino sites and apps would have around ten games to choose from. Today you should expect far, far more. From live dealer to table games, sports betting, jackpot slots and even poker, new mobile casinos should give you plenty of ways to play.
- Clever tech | What's the point of playing on a hi-tech platform if software you're using looks as though it's from the late 90s? When you access new mobile casino sites or the latest apps, you should expect to see slick software, the best security and everything else in between. In fact, if you move down to our final section, you'll see a few features you should be looking for when you want to game on the go.
New Trends in Mobile Gambling
As mobile technology improves, so do the features you can access via your favourite mobile casino. Although it's tough to keep up with all the latest movements by the industry's leading players, the following list is just a few of the trends we've seen emerge in the last few years. If you're looking for a new mobile casino, these features should be seen as standard:
- TouchID login | If you own one of the latest iPhones, a feature that's now becoming popular among the best casino apps is TouchID login. Put simply, this feature allows you to override the standard password page and use your fingerprint instead. Unsurprisingly, this is a much safer way to log in.
- Swipe and search | One of the benefits of using your mobile device is that it's more ergonomic. Today, instead of clicking through various menus to move back and forth between menus and games, mobile apps and sites allow you to swipe. As well as feeling more intuitive, swiping is smoother and quicker.
- Shake to play | The final trend you should look out for is the shake to play feature. Doing exactly what it says on the tin, this feature allows you to place bets or spin the reels of your favourite slots by shaking your device. Although this is something of a novelty, it's certainly fun and brings a different dynamic to the action.
Looking for a better virtual betting experience in a time and place that suits you? Mobile gaming is the way forward. If you use our resources in conjunction with your own intuition, finding the right new mobile casino for you should be a breeze.