Common Questions About iPhone Casinos
The mobile gaming industry has boomed over the last decade, with more than one million apps being made available across iOS and Android stores. As the world's desire for mobile entertainment has grown, the iGaming industry has moved with the times, with iPhone casino games its latest venture. If you look at the top-rated online casinos today, you'll see that virtually all of them either have real money casino apps for iPhones or an optimised site.
Basically, if you want to game on the go via your iPhone in 2017, you can. In fact, it doesn't matter if you're a newbie looking for free casino apps for iPhone or a seasoned punter wanting to play live dealer games for high stakes, you'll find that everything is there for you.
Choice is fantastic, but it can also be confusing if you're not well versed in the ways of the industry, so we've compiled this guide to help you out. Using our experience and insight, we've outlined the features that make iPhone casino apps tick, as well as some tips on how to find the best platform. If you're ready to game on the go, read on.
Finding Your Perfect iPhone Mobile Casino
In order to find the best mobile casino, iPhone users first need to decide how they want to ante-up. Do you want to play via an app or via an optimised mobile site? Thanks to modern technology, both mediums are equally impressive, but there are some subtle differences between the two. To help you decide which one suits your playing style, here are some quick comparisons.
|iPhone Casino Sites||iPhone Casino Apps|
|Replica of desktop site with more games||Added security on iPhone thanks to TouchID login|
|Instantly accessible and don’t take up any memory||Usually more efficient and easier to navigate|
|More widely available than apps||iPhone casino apps can be accessed more easily|
Choosing an Online Casino for iPhone
OK, so once you've decided that you're going to game on the go via your iPhone and you know the medium you're aiming for, the next question you need to answer is: which site am I going to choose? Having chosen your mobile medium, you'll have already ruled out a number of sites. Of the ones you're left with, you need to assess the following features in order to decide if it's for you or not:
- Interface and styling | If you don't like the look of an iPhone casino, then don't sign up. You will likely spend hours inside the site/app and if you can't stand the way it looks then you're not going to enjoy yourself. Similarly, if you can't figure out how to move from point A to point B, you should look elsewhere.
- Bonuses | All the best iPhone casinos will give you something extra when you sign up. This will typically be in the form of a welcome bonus. However, if you really want the best iPhone gambling experience, you need to choose a platform that gives you a special mobile bonus. Many of the leading mobile operators do this and you should expect it as standard in today's iGaming economy.
- Games | Perhaps the most important feature to consider is the selection of games you can access. Every casino for iPhone devices should have at least the basics covered, i.e. slots, blackjack and roulette. For the best experience, look for live dealer games, video slots, bingo and even non-casino options such as sports betting and poker.
iPhone Casinos Apps
The best casino app for iPhone users will be the one that covers many of the points we've already listed. However, because apps can offer a few things that an online casino for iPhone can't, it's worth highlighting some things you need to consider before you ante-up.
The first thing you need to think about is the size of the app. Although most casino iPhone apps are fairly small these days, you may have to look at the space required to house the app if your device is close to full. You also need to make sure the iOS software you're running is compatible with the app.
Beyond the technical considerations, it's always worth choosing casino apps for iPhone based on their usability. For instance, if you can use TouchID to protect your account, that's a bonus. Additionally, if you can swipe between the in-app features and also control things such as slots by swiping or shaking, that's also worth noting. Basically, the more in tune an app is with your device and the latest mobile innovations, the better it will be.
Best iPhone Casino Games
Every casino for iPhone devices should offer at least 50 games. In our opinion, if an app or site can't manage this then it's not worth your time. In addition to this rule, you should also expect virtual and live dealer games as well as free play and real money options.
Assuming these things are in place, the best iPhone casino games you should look out for are:
- Mega Moolah
- NetEnt's Live Dream Catcher
- European Blackjack Gold Series
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Live Ultimate Texas Hold'em
Tips for iPhone Gambling
You're almost ready to go out into the iPhone casino world and boost your bankroll, but before we let you go there are a few tips left to share. Keep these points in mind when you join one of our partner sites and you should have a highly enjoyable experience at all times:
- Don't play beyond your bankroll | Put simply: don't bet more than you can afford. Keep your bets to a maximum of 1% of your overall bankroll.
- Always stay safe | As you may be out in public when you're playing, it's important to password protect your account and, ideally, don't broadcast it when you hit a big win.
- Have fun | The most important iPhone gambling tip we can leave you with is to have fun. Play at stakes you're comfortable with, learn the rules of each game you try and remember that everything has been made for your enjoyment.