Common Questions About Android Casinos
Gaming on the go has become all the rage in recent years and that means Android casino games are now available in all shapes and sizes. From real money casino Android app games to free play sites, you can get your betting fix anytime, anywhere via your mobile or tablet. However, before you rush off in search of the latest and greatest software, join us now as we take you through the nuances of the industry!
Discover Mobile Casinos for Android
What does the term "casino Android" really mean? Well, as you'd expect, it refers to any casino operator or game that can be played via your Android mobile or tablet. Much like iOS casinos, Android casinos will offer you free play and real money betting experience anytime you have an internet connection.
Now, the way you'll ante-up will depend on the operator and the software they've decided to make use of. In some instances, you'll be able to use dedicated Android casino apps. In other instances, you'll be able to use an optimised website. Whichever portal you use to enter the game, mobile casinos for Android allow you to experience all the fun of desktop gaming in a portable environment.
How do I find the best casino games for Android? Well, there are two ways. Firstly you can use our secure links and access the action via the sites directly. Secondly, you can download an app via Google Play. Indeed, thanks to a recent change of policy, you can now visit Google Play and get instant access to all the best casino games for Android.
Choosing an Android Casino
OK, so you can visit our partner sites directly for an Android gambling experience or you can use Google Play, but what should you be looking for before you ante-up? Well, in addition to personal preference, you should choose an Android online casino or app based on the following:
- Range of Games | Thanks to omni-channel software, you should be able to enjoy the same experience via your Android as you would you on your desktop. Although some mobile platforms will contain fewer games, the best Android casino apps and sites will be virtually identical to their desktop counterparts.
- Free Play Action | As well as offering a slick range of real money games, you should be able to access a variety of demo/practice games. When you download free casino apps for Android or visit a mobile site, you shouldn't have to pay to learn the basics of a game.
- Added Value | All the best real money casinos for Android should give you equal access to the latest bonuses. If you can claim a welcome bonus via your desktop, you should also be able to access it via your mobile. If this isn't the case, don't sign-up.
Additionally, the leading online casino for Android will also have mobile-specific bonuses. These should be offered in tandem with any desktop bonuses and, more importantly, you should be able to pick them up irrespective of the deals you've banked via your desktop.
Android Casinos Apps
As we've said, Google Play now offers gambling-based products and that means you'll find the best Android casino apps are available via two sources. However, in our opinion, the most effective way to find an Android casino app is to use our platform. Because we review each product and outline what makes it tick, you can get a better insight into the action than you would if you were simply using Google Play.
While it's true that all the best Android casino apps will offer a direct route to an online betting experience, not all of them are created equal. Fortunately, our site helps you decipher what's what and, therefore, get a better handle on the products that are best for you.
Best Casino Games for Android
Although you can enjoy a variety of ways to play via your mobile, there are some games that stand out as more entertaining, efficient and ergonomic than the rest. In our opinion, the best casino games for Android are:
- Slots | When it comes to harnessing the full potential of Android devices, slots are the best games in town. Instead of clicking a mouse to make bets, Android slots take advantage of swipe and shake technology so you can set the reels in motion in a much more engaging way.
- Roulette | Roulette is a game that uses Android technology in the same ways slots do. When you want to place a bet you can touch the screen and when you want to spin you can swipe the wheel or shake your device.
- Live Dealer Games | When it comes to innovation and impressive technology, live dealer casino games are hard to beat. Taking the concept of live streaming via mobiles and using it to do away with animations and random number generators, live Android casino games give you an authentic betting experience anytime, anywhere.
Tips for Android Gambling
Before you rush off and check out our top-rated Android casinos, we want to leave you with a few tips. Although this advice for playing Android online casino games won't make you an instant winner, they should help to make your experience more enjoyable and, potentially, more profitable.
- Don't bet more than you can afford. | Bankroll management is just as important in the mobile world as the desktop arena. As a general rule, never take more than 5% of your overall bankroll into a single game.
- Don't lose focus. | When you're betting on the move, it can be very easy to get distracted by everything else around you. So, if you are betting via your Android, make sure it's at a time and place you can concentrate.
- Don't leave yourself exposed. | Because you may be outside when you play via your Android, there is the risk someone could see what you're doing. Although this shouldn't be something you're afraid of, it's important to remember security basics such as locking your app with a password and using secure internet connections. As long as you follow the basics, you won't have anything to worry about.
Indeed, if you're in the market for a more mobile betting experience, we suggest you take heed of the advice in this article and make sure you follow our secure links to the best Android betting sites around!